.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

About Me


Good day everyone!!!

I am Edward "Rob" Roberts Jr... A graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management from the University of Perpetual Help System Laguna, Philippines. Currently, I'm studying Fitness, Health, Travel and Tourism. To share my new gained knowledge, I have created several blogs catering to each niche.

  • Singapore Journey : My personal blog where I share my adventures and experiences while I was staying in Singapore. This is where I share my rants and opinions so bear with me.

  • Food And Health Care : Those interested in foods and healthy living, make sure you visit this blog. In there, you'll find topics ranging from Healthy Foods, Balance Diet, Healthy Recipes and many more.

  • Best Tourist Hotels : When you're traveling on budget or when you want to get the best deal for your buck, visit this blog to find out the latest tips on hotels and accommodations.

  • The Philippines Hospitality : Philippines is one of the best places in the world to experience hospitality at its finest. This blog is dedicated to exploring the flourishing hospitality industry of the Philippines.
  • Photographs : For your information, aside from Traveling and Singing, I am always engage in Photography. I put up this site in behalf of the places I have been before. And with this, I would love to share all the photos I have taken wherever I go. Frequent photos you'll find in this blog may include: Nature, Buildings, My Favorite Pictures and some Unique Photos


My hobbies among others include singing, cooking, watching DVD's and reading that has anything to do with my profession. The latest of my hobbies is blogging. I'm still a newbie in this field but my blogging friends are impressed with how much I've accomplished so far. If you want to make friends with me or follow through my online gigs, you can add me on the following social networks:



For quiries, suggestions and comments, you can always get in touch with me through my contact form. I will try to get back to you the soonest time possible.


_________________________________________________________________


If you would like to share your travel experiences and contribute articles on my blog, you can always send them using my contact form. You can also send them through email at robertsjr_edward[at]yahoo[dot]com.

Thank you very much for your time.

0 comments: